Don't get stuck with empty tanks pods cabins pools
We ensure that your marketing is running on full cylinders starting at least three months before you open your doors so that your community can’t wait to dive in for a float session, give you a 5-star review and become a raving fan.
We will get you at least 100 paid members before you open.
Our Theta plan, plus unlimited upgrades
- Proven launch strategy with a 100% success rate
- Start with the right systems, save wasted time and expense
- Build recurring revenue for your business from day one
- Unlimited business upgrades to ensure success
Open Your Doors To Recurring Revenue
- Years of consistent, strong results
- Proven strategies customized to you
- Solid foundation of active members
- We’ll connect you with our partners
Set yourself up for success on day one
Unlikely to be less than…
- Bloated pricing from overhead
- A cost that puts you at greater risk
- Get locked into long contracts or complicated deals
Unlikely to be less than…
- Get lost in a big sea of clients
- Limited understanding of floating
- More time investment to educate them
- Wasted time in meetings and overcommunication
- Lackluster results and ROI
- Huge opportunity cost with lost momentum
Save up to $1,650 off the best booking system
- Get Float Helm free until you open and two months after
- Gain a partner who knows how to utilize the system best
- Start with one of the best systems from day one
- Save a major expense during your critical opening
Exclusive offer only available to our partners!
All your questions, answered ✅
No worries, we’ll adjust our strategy and timeline accordingly if it’s a good fit!
We have extended the launch period past the opening day before without any issues and also used this strategy to relaunch centers under various circumstances (ex. new ownership).
Yes, of course, we’ll adjust our strategy and timeline accordingly if it’s a good fit!
We have used our launch strategies in the past to launch new locations, relaunch centers under new ownership, and for expansions of existing float centers. Every situation is different, however, it may result in lower ad budgets required to hit your goal as we’ve done in the past.
For our launch plan, you must commit to the 4-month launch period (one month of initial onboarding setup, and three months of pre-launch campaign).
After your launch, you will move to our Theta partnership plan, which is month-to-month. You need to give us 30 days’ notice to cancel to ensure we have enough time to wrap up and hand everything back to you. We often work ahead of schedule, so this also ensures that we are covered for work that’s already been done.
Your ad spend is not included in our fees.
Your website is included in our launch plan and pricing — we must build it. We’ll ensure that you love what we make, and most importantly, it will allow us to hit your goal by converting long-term members.
We have crafted websites for some of the top float centers and know how to properly educate people into trying their first floats in a way that more consistently converts into memberships.
We are also available to create your brand and logo with you (optional) and will work to ensure that all of these pieces come together to exceed your expectations and future customers.
We can make exceptions at times to still work with you if you have a website built or almost done. However, we need to make sure that we have the confidence to be able to achieve your goal of 100 members during the launch period.
We’ll need to get more information about what you have now before deciding if we are able to help you with our launch plan.
We have partners who offer additional services (like cryotherapy, infrared sauna, massage and others) on top of floating and we’ll discuss with you if your center is the right fit.
While we are able to include these services or packages (ex. float and massage pack) in the ads and marketing that we do for you, floating will be the main focus of our work as it’s what we do best and often needs the most education or selling. Floating should be one of your primary services with at least 2-3 pods, tanks, rooms or cabins. If you do not fit this currently, you at least need to have the intention to invest in expanding your services or to another location in order to be a good fit.